Friday, July 13, 2012

In the aftermath

"Aftermath" by Adam Lambert playing on repeat inside my head!


I haven't posted my artwork for a really long time (the last post was an Osprey right?). Had my first free day in months today - after finishing that horrible, traumatic piano exam of mine - and i didn't know what to do. Entertained the thought of exercising and doing something active to offset my gain in weight over the months mugging for my piano exam. But unfortunately - or fortunately, depending on how you look at it - i was tasked with designing costumes for my USP OG's pageant! The first set was Mulan-themed for a guy and girl, so i basically took reference pictures off the net and customized the colours and materials myself :)

Enjoy!






And since i'm in the midst of posting, might as well post up some other artwork which has been hanging in cyberspace (begging to be posted) for a while now!

Some cards i made for my friends' birthdays/blogshop projects recently:

This card was for my Gu Ma's friend (RIP Gu Ma) 
and she ordered it from my blogshop :)

 For Stacey's birthday :D


For Aunty Pat, also ordered from my blogshop.

Insert random advertisement here: my blogshop at www.knickknackplatter.blogspot.com :)



No comments:

Post a Comment